Thursday 3 April 2014

Hen night pinata - for adults only,

I've been invited to an old friends wedding. We actually went to infant school together. I've made the usual wedding piñata as a present for her. But I thought the hen night deserved something really special

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P27au5OicbI

To give you a little clue as to what I'm making. It's still a work in progress and there's been bits of it all over the house until recently. I don't think the guy who came to repair the boiler will ever quite look at me the same again. Although I guess if there ever was a good time to invite campaigning party members or people selling religion door to door now would probably be a good time. I'm also going to reupholster my sofa. Sorry, will try to stay on track.

For some reason I have this in mind too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYoa0Xi8qo4

I can't find any images on-line, just the clip. Once it's finished it will be fun to make other things from the mould, not just piñatas, although I should probably finish one project first, learn to walk before I can run! And of course people keep placing orders which is most inconvenient when I have my own baby to work on. I miss the days before I got talked into working for other people!

So many projects, so little time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment