Wednesday 2 May 2012

Moshi monsters party

This is a very special custom made piñata!

Today we had my eldest daughters tenth birthday party. She's very into her moshi monsters so there was an Iggy piñata, pin the eyeball on the zombie made from a picture of Zommers and much more moshi monsters themed fun including musical moshlings, splat the glump, hot cherry bomb... 
A very good time was had by all! All I'm fit for now is lying down in a darkened room to recover! X


The stick the eyeball on the zombie game worked out really well. I had a little help from our resident artist with the preliminary sketches (I was getting short on time and flustered) but it would be easy to make your own using a print out from the moshi monsters site (there are some colouring pages available on ooh la lane according to my eldest).

No comments:

Post a Comment